QUESTION: “How do I get a copy of my transcript?” — most common question asked by alumni writing to

Transcripts are official student records, and therefore within the purview of the Office of the University Registrar. They can be ordered by mail, by fax, or in person — but unfortunately not by phone as a signature is required for security and privacy reasons. Detailed information about obtaining transcripts can be found on the Registrar’s web site. This site also contains helpful information about name changes and diploma replacements. If you have a question for a future issue of the e-newsletter, please e-mail Julie Goodlick ’81, M.S. ’85 in Alumni Association.