Alumni Association offers Alaska excursion
The Illinois State University Alumni Association is proud to offer an opportunity to experience the wonders of Alaska aboard the Six-Star Seven Seas Mariner August 12-19, 2009.
This discovery tour features a scenic inside passage cruise on the world’s first all-suite, all-balcony ship, and the first to offer cuisine by the famed Le Cordon Bleu® of Paris. Exclusive highlights for the trip include:
- Cruise from Vancouver, B.C., to Seward, Alaska, via the scenic Inside Passage aboard the luxurious Seven Seas Mariner.
- Encounter the people, culture and natural environs with an intimacy not possible on larger ships.
- Personalize your cruise experience by participating in the ship’s signature enrichment programs: Le Cordon Bleu® and/or Circles of Interest.
- Appreciate elegant but relaxed surroundings, unsurpassed service, attention to detail and included shipboard gratuities.
- Enjoy an all-inclusive on-board beverage program including soft drinks, hot beverages and select wines and spirits served throughout the ship.
- Benefit from a flexible and relaxed atmosphere offering open-seating dining with a choice of restaurants, a full entertainment program, port-intensive itineraries and a guest lecturer program.
This Alaska trip is operated by AHI Travel, the premier coordinator of deluxe travel programs sponsored by alumni associations. Register today by clicking on Alaska.