College of Business forms alumni network
College of Business alumni frequently ask how they can connect with other graduates in their professional area of interest. Some are eager to see favorite professors or offer mentoring or career opportunities to students with similar career aspirations. The new COB Alumni Networks have been created to meet those needs.
Numbering over 31,000 strong, COB graduates are located in every state in the nation and enjoy success as entrepreneurs, corporate leaders, innovators, and dedicated business professionals. Designed to be flexible, professionally relevant and volunteer friendly, the opportunities provided through the College of Business Alumni Networks will include ways to help you:
• Establish connections with other graduates in your current profession or industry or with alumni in related fields.
• Access professional and social programs in your areas of interest.
• Meet fellow COB graduates living near you.
• Reconnect with a faculty member who made a difference in your life.
• Share your expertise with College of Business classes, programs and student organizations.
• Recruit highly talented students as interns or employees.
• Support current students through scholarships and other initiatives.
• Maintain closer ties to your department, the COB and Illinois State University.
For additional information on the COB alumni network, contact Amy Humphreys.
Visit Land’s End to buy high-quality apparel from Lands’ End Business Outfitters with the alumni network logo embroidered on it. From shirts and polos, to outerwear, caps and bags, ordering custom College of Business Alumni Network gear is just a click away.