Deadline extended for legacy tuition waivers
The Illinois State University Alumni Association is pleased to offer nonresident legacy student tuition waivers for dependent children of Illinois State graduates who live outside Illinois to attend the University at in-state tuition rates.
These awards are provided by the Alumni Association to assist the University in recruiting quality prospective students, to provide an additional benefit available to graduates and to foster continuing relationships between alumni and their alma mater. A limited number of nonresident legacy student tuition waivers will be awarded to selected students for the fall 2010 and spring 2011 semesters.
Eligibility requirements include:
- New undergraduate students, either freshman or transfer, to the University for the fall 2010 or spring 2011 semester, are eligible to apply.
- Students receiving waivers must be full-time students (minimum of 12 hours) each semester; the waiver will be applied to a maximum of 15 hours each semester.
- Applicants must meet minimum Illinois State University admission requirements and apply to the University for admission by the announced deadline. Check Admissions for application deadlines.
- Applicants must be a dependent child of a graduate of Illinois State University who is an active member of the Illinois State University Alumni Association and must live outside the state of Illinois.
- The appropriate application form and one letter of recommendation must be received by August 6, 2010.
For more information, e-mail Alumni Relations or download the application.