Position Title: I.T. Programmer Analyst Intern – Order Processing Team
Company: Archer Daniels Midland (ADM)
Full time/Part time: Part time
Internship /Temporary/Permanent: Internship
Under direct supervision, candidate will assist the Order Processing and Sales Web development teams in completing a project to re-platform certain relational database objects. Candidate will work with the user community to identify which database objects are still in use and gather requirements to replace processes using these database objects. From this information, the candidate will work with the security team to disable user accounts which are no longer needed. The candidate may also work with development teams, applying basic skills to modify, code, test, debug, and document less complex solutions from user specifications
- Ideal candidate must be currently enrolled in college courses and pursuing a degree in CIS, MIS, I.T. or related major. A 2.8/4.0 GPA or better is required.
- Candidate must have a minimum of one semester of any programming language.
- Candidate should have zero to three years of experience or knowledge in relational database terminology and concepts.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Access, Excel, Word, and Outlook)
- COBOL, JCL, and TSO/ISPF are a plus.
- Ideal candidate must have effective oral and written communication skills.
ADM requires the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a background check.
ADM is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested students apply online at www.adm.jobs
Amy Frazier, PHR
IT Technical Recruiter
Archer Daniels Midland Company