Position Title: Web Developer
Company: Teleologic Learning Company
Full time/Part time: Full time
Internship /Temporary/Permanent: Permanent
Looking for an experienced Web Developer to join a successful firm that focuses on learning products and solutions to meet both Internet-based and classroom-based training needs for its clients. Based in the Bloomington-Normal area. Experience developing Flash projects using ActionScript 3.0, as well as experience with Linux servers and email administration required. Knowledge of Blackboard LMS preferred. Experience developing mobile websites for iPhone, Droid, and Blackberry a plus.
- Develop Flash based courses interacting with ColdFusion and PHP.
- Manage 10 server cluster (CentOS).
- Manage email for several domains utilizing Postfix and Dovecot.
- Manage LDAP for 1000+ users.
- Manage multiple PostgreSQL databases.
- Shell scripting.
- Maintaining hardware and software in office.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with ColdFusion, PHP, Flash (AS 3.0 and 2.0). AS 3.0 preferred.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented programming methodologies. Focusing on Model-View-Controller architectural pattern.
- At least 2 years experience with databases. Preferably MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Experience troubleshooting browser bugs in IE, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
- Must have knowledge of shell scripting for Linux based servers.
- LDAP management experience. OpenLDAP preferred.
- Configuring and troubleshooting Postfix/Dovecot mail server.
- Managing SSL certificates for email and domains.
- Experience developing mobile websites for iPhone, Droid, and Blackberry
Salary commensurate with experience, abilities.
Email letter of inquiry, resume, references, and desired salary range to: email@example.com
or mail to Teleologic Learning Company, Box 166, Atlanta, IL 61723.
Review of applications will be ongoing until position is filled.