Position Title: IT Intern – Developer
Company: Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc.
Internship /Temporary/Permanent: Internship
Location: Westchester, IL
Insurance Auto Auctions, Inc., a leading provider of loss recovery services to the insurance industry, is looking to fill an Information Technology internship for summer 2012 at our corporate office in Westchester, IL. We are seeking an intern to fulfill the following role:
Developer – core duties include, but are not limited to possible exposure in the following disciplines:
- Programming (.Net, Java, iOS, t-SQL, etc.)
- Testing (Unit, Performance, Regression, Manual, etc.)
- Documentation (Architecture Design, Requirements, etc.)
Through our paid internships, you will benefit from the combination of classroom theory and real world experience. You will receive on-the-job training through work with project teams.
Following are requirements for application:
- Students entering their senior year with a 3.0/4.0 GPA or better.
- Computer Science or Information Systems major, working knowledge of PC based office applications (word processing/spreadsheets) and exposure to system development/programming/quality assurance/technical support through coursework.
- Good communication and self-motivation skills are a must.
Please apply by emailing your resume to email@example.com , attn: Human Resources