Northern Trust has summer internship openings for IT students.
Positions are available in the following departments: Investment Systems, Storage Operations, Architecture Research & Development. Detailed information on available positions can be found at: ISU_OT_Descriptions
More information about the Northern Trust Internship Program as a whole can be found at www.northerntrust.com/careers It currently says we are no longer accepting applications, but this is not the case for the technology roles.
Candidates need a minimum 3.0 GPA (preferably higher), should be completing their junior year and should possess the following skill set:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Adaptability and ability to learn quickly in high pressure environments
- Leadership, teamwork, and human relations/client servicing ability
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated motivation and initiative to succeed and
- Knowledge and interest in Northern Trust
Interested students apply by sending a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org – deadline January 30.