The Career Center and the College of Business are hosting thefor College of Business students this semester.
Students will be competing on:
- Ability to write an effective resume and cover letter
- Quality of interview skills
- Pitch to an employer in 30 seconds
- LinkedIn profile presence
The top 10 finishers will be invited to a luncheon during Business Week. This is when the first, second, and third winners will be announced. Prizes include:
- iPad mini
- Four tickets to a Redbird athletics game (either basketball or football)
- College of Business gift package (valued over $100)
- Free business suit
Students are encouraged to take advantage of the Career Center services and resources to prepare for this competition such as resume critiques, free business cards, and more.
All entries are due on March 5. Participants must participate in all five events.
For more information or to participate visit.