Here is the Campus Dining Services recipe for meatloaf, starting with the ingredients:
- Celery, chopped fine, 1 & 1/2 oz.
- Yellow onions, chopped fine, 2 & 3/4 oz.
- Ground beef, 2 lbs.
- Eggs, 2 whole
- Ketchup, 2 & 1/3 Tbsp.
- Mustard, 2 3/8 tsp.
- Worcestershire sauce, 1 1/8 tsp.
- Italian seasoning, 5/8 tsp.
- Bread crumbs, plain, 3 & 1/2 oz.
- Kosher salt, 3/8 tsp.
- Black pepper, 1/4 tsp.
- Ketchup, 1 & 1/2 oz.
- Water, 2 3/8 tsp.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place ground beef in mixing bowl. Add eggs and combine.
- Add ketchup (2 & 1/3 Tbsp.), mustard, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, onions, celery, breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper. Mix well to combine. Meatloaf should be firm. If mixture is not, add more bread crumbs.
- Place meatloaf in a loaf pan. Make sure it is spread evenly.
- Bake for about 45 minutes, uncovered. Remove from oven.
- Combine ketchup (1 & 1/2 oz.) and water. Spread over meatloaf.
- Return to oven for another 15-20 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees.
- Let the meatloaf rest for 30 minutes prior to cutting.