Formerly known as eRecruiting, our job-posting system now has a new name and its own Web address (HireARedbird.IllinoisState.edu) for easy bookmarking.
- Find and apply for full- and part-time jobs, internships, or professional practice experiences.
- Find and sign up for on-campus interviews for openings in your major.
- Store documents such as resumes and cover letters.
- Post into resume books for recruiters to find you.
- View upcoming career and networking events and find out which companies are attending, what positions they’re seeking to fill, and what majors they’re most interested in.
- Find average hiring salaries.
- Post full- and part-time employment openings and internships.
- Schedule on-campus interviews.
- Search resume books for qualified candidates.
- Register for job fairs and other career events.
- Stay connected with the Career Center.
This resource is free to Illinois State students. For more information, contact the Career Center at (309) 438-2200.