Company: Jardogs LLC
Location: Springfield, IL
Position: Multiple Positions Available
Position type: Full time permanent
Jardogs is a leading provider of patient engagement and healthcare management solutions. With its award-winning technology, Jardogs is increasing the availability of information in everyday lives, while creating new paths of interaction among patients, providers and communities. Jardogs’ solutions are helping healthcare organizations across the nation increase efficiency and improve business outcomes.
Positions currently available: Click links for detailed information and application instructions.
- Technical Support Consultant – Organization Support – Organization_Support 3 positions
- Technical Support Consultant – Patient Support – Patient_Support 1 position
- The technical support consultant will be offering phone support to either clinical organizations or patients.
- Programmer/Software Engineer – Programmer_Software_Engineer 2 positions
- The programmer/software engineer will be writing code in C# and its ok if applicants don’t know C# as long as they have experience in object oriented programming.
- .NET Interface Developer – NET_Developer_Interface 2 positions
- The .NET Interface Developer creates clinical interfaces in C#, a strong candidate would have experience using SQL.
To apply, students can email their resumes directly to Nicole Baer or visit the Jardogs website as instructed in each attached job description.
For additional information, contact Nicole Baer:
Nicole Baer | Recruiter
3161 W. White Oaks Dr. | Suites 101 | Springfield, IL 62704
Ph: (312) 386-6708