Save the date for fall 2013 career fairs
Illinois State alums interested in hiring a Redbird, and students and alums seeking employment opportunities can benefit from the upcoming career fairs hosted by the Career Center.
Six fairs have been scheduled for the fall semester to help connect alumni and students with employers and graduate schools. Save the dates today for these upcoming career fairs:
- Part-time Job Fair, September 4, 1–4 p.m., Bone Student Center—connects employers with students and alums seeking part-time jobs.
- Fall Internship Fair, September 17, 4–7 p.m., Redbird Arena—connects employers with students seeking internships or professional practice experiences.
- Fall Career Fair, September 18, 10 a.m.–2 p.m., Redbird Arena—connects employers with students seeking full-time positions.
- Construction Management Fair, September 26, 1–4 p.m., 375 Student Services Building—connects employers with students seeking full-time jobs in construction management, safety, or renewable energy.
- Central Illinois Graduate School Fair, October 16, 9 a.m.–noon, Bone Student Center—connects those considering or interested in attending graduate school with recruiters and admissions officers from graduate school programs across the country.
- Nursing and Health Professions Fair, October 29, 12:30–3 p.m., Bone Student Center—connects employers from hospitals, social service agencies, and other related fields with candidates seeking full-time positions, externships, or internships.
For more information or to request special accommodations, contact the Career Center.