Webinar: “Teach Students How To Learn: Metacognition Is The Key”
Learn how you can help students become independent, self-directed learners. We often find that students come to campus inexperienced in effective learning strategies. This online workshop will introduce you to student skills assessment and ways to promote meaningful learning.
- Characteristics of many of today’s learners
- Research in cognitive science that supports understanding of the learning process and different level of learning
- Metacognition learning strategies
- The impact of student mindset on learning
- Strategies for teaching unprepared students