The College of Applied Science and Technology (CAST) will host its annual Hall of Fame induction ceremony Friday, November 8, at the Marriott Hotel and Conference Center in Uptown Normal.
The event begins with a cocktail hour at 4 p.m., followed by an induction ceremony at 5 p.m. The campus community is invited to attend the cocktail hour and the induction ceremony for an opportunity to hear alumni success stories and celebrate the accomplishments of the 2013 inductees.
An invitation-only dinner for the inductees and their guests will follow the ceremony.
2013 Hall of Fame inductees are as follows:
- Roger Boerma ’68, Agriculture
- Peter Lynch ’81, Criminal Justice Sciences
- Lisa Christman Shanley, M.S. ’84, Family and Consumer Sciences
- Rose Stadel ’01, Health Sciences
- Jeff Ricketts ’83, Information Technology
- Barry Reilly ’89, M.S.E. ’95, Ed.D. ’07, Kinesiology and Recreation
- Allen Shreffler ’89, Military Science
- Robert Shaw ’82, Technology
For the first time, CAST will introduce a corporate inductee to the Hall of Fame. The inaugural inductee is the State Farm Companies Foundation, who has invested more than $2.8 million into the College of Applied Science and Technology.
What: College of Applied Science and Technology Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
When: 4 p.m. Friday, November 8
Where: Marriott Hotel and Conference Center, Uptown Normal
If you need special accommodations to participate in this event, contact Kara Pool Snyder at kepool@IllinoisState.edu or (309) 438-3986. Please allow sufficient time to arrange the accommodation.