Career Center reports results from fall career fairs
The Career Center had a very busy semester hosting six fairs! The fairs connected students with employers as well as advisors from various graduate school programs. The Career Center helped connect students to employers looking to fill full- and part-time positions as well as internships opportunities.
Here are some statistics from the fairs:
- Part-Time Job Fair: 21 employers, 802 students
- Fall Internship Fair: 68 employers, 971 students
- Fall Career Fair: 138 employers, 631 students
- Construction Management Fair: 19 employers, 63 students
- Central Illinois Graduate School Fair: 60 graduate schools, 33 students
- Nursing and Health Professions Fair: 12 employers, 66 students
Career Fairs scheduled for spring 2014 include
Spring Internship Fair, February 5
Spring Career Fair, February 6
Education Fair, February 27
For more information about the spring 2014 career fairs, visit the Career Center website.