The School of Information Technology is posting this internship and job notice for any students who may be interested:
Liventus Inc., a custom business solutions provider, is currently offering rewarding internships and permanent, full-time positions within application development, Web development, and information technology. Ideally, internships last for three to six months and lead to permanent employment with the firm. Current openings are located in Northbrook (northern suburbs of Chicagoland). Benefits include
- Fully-furnished housing: Take a virtual tour!
- Highly competitive pay
- H1-B and Green Card sponsorship available
- Strong knowledge of HTML, JQuery, VB, C#, MS SQL Server, T-SQL, ASP.NET, and other related server technologies used to implement .NET Applications
- Knowledge of Visual Basic; Visual Studio, SQL database schemas and scripts, including views, triggers and stored procedures
- Ability to create technical documentation such as design documents, specifications, software architecture documents, and instructions
- Ability to produce quality work individually or in a team setting, multitask in a fast-paced environment, as well as think analytically and strategically to solve problems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, in addition to attention to detail and leadership experience
- Minimum GPA 3.0 or greater
- Click here to apply online.