Illinois State University’s Career Center is pleased to announce the dates for its career fairs this fall. Companies interested in hiring Illinois State talent and Illinois State students and alumni seeking employment or internships are encouraged to save these dates:
- Part-time Job Fair, September 3, 1–4 p.m., Bone Student Center, connects companies seeking to fill part-time positions with students who are seeking part-time positions on or near campus.
- Accounting Career Fair, September 11, 10 a.m.–1 p.m., Bone Student Center, connects recruiters hiring for accounting positions only with students and alumni who are majoring in accounting and seeking an accounting position.
- Fall Internship Fair, September 16, 4–7 p.m., Bone Student Center, connects recruiters with students from all majors who are seeking internships or professional practice experiences.
- Fall Construction Management Fair, September 17, 1–4 p.m., Hancock Stadium Clubhouse, connects recruiters with students seeking full time employment and internship experiences in construction management, safety, and renewable energy.
- Fall Career Fair, October 8, 4–7 p.m., Bone Student Center, connects recruiters with students from all majors who are seeking full-time positions.
Registration for the fairs will be opening this spring. For more information, contact the Career Center.