COB seeks Early Career Achievement Award nominees
The College of Business is now accepting nominations for the Early Career Achievement Awards (ECAA). The awards recognize younger graduates who have demonstrated innovative and responsible professional leadership, the potential for future distinction, and a commitment to serving others. One honoree is selected from each degree program.
The award recipients return to campus to receive their award and share advice with current students through panel discussions during Homecoming celebrations at Illinois State University.
Nominations for Early Career Achievement Awards will be accepted through May 1. Please complete an Early Career Achievement Awards nomination form. Self-nominations are also encouraged.
• Graduate from one of the programs in the College of Business.
• Exemplary professional capabilities as demonstrated through entrepreneurial success, rapid promotions, industry recognitions, or innovative practices leading to measurable outcomes.
• Demonstrated innovative and responsible professional leadership and the potential for distinction in the long term.
• Embodies the five core principals outlined in the College of Business Standards of Professional Behavior and Ethical Conduct: responsibility, honesty, respect, fairness, and trust.
• Shown a substantial commitment to the service of others.
• Continued their professional growth through education or professional credentials.
If you have any questions about the Early Career Achievement Awards, please contact Steve Vandiver, director of marketing, at (309) 438-2646 or shvandi@IllinoisState.edu.