There is still time for Illinois State men’s basketball fans to register for an all-inclusive Cancun Challenge travel package through Suzi Davis Travel.
The Cancun Challenge package (November 22–26) includes a round-trip charter flight with the ISU men’s basketball team, four nights of all-inclusive deluxe accommodations at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya, admission to the 2015 Cancun Challenge, plus much more. Illinois State will face Maryland on November 24 and either Rhode Island or TCU on November 25. Maryland was recently ranked No. 1 in the nation, according to ESPN’s No-Longer-Way-Too-Early Top 25 poll.
Each year, the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Convention Center is converted into an arena for the Cancun Challenge, giving spectators an up-close view of the game. Illinois State fans can cheer on the Redbirds while partaking in relaxation and entertainment before and after both of ISU’s games at the resort and surrounding areas. The all-inclusive package also includes a $750 resort credit per room.
The travel package offered by Suzi Davis Travel, for $1,999 per person (based on double occupancy) includes the following:
- Non-stop flight, with the Illinois State men’s basketball team, from Bloomington to Cancun (Sunday, November 22).
- Return flight, with the team, from Cancun to Bloomington (deplane briefly in St. Louis for customs) (Thursday, November 26).
- “Meet and greet” services upon arrival in Cancun.
- Airport transfers from the Cancun International Airport to the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya.
- Four nights of deluxe accommodations at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya.
- Admission to all Cancun Challenge games and the tournament banquet.
- Unlimited food (all meals) and beverages (including alcohol).
- All taxes, tips and gratuities.
- $750* in resort credit good for spa, tours or golf.
- Free unlimited phone calls back to the U.S. (from each hotel room), and free wireless Internet.
- Custom laminated luggage tags.
Space on the trip is extremely limited, so fans are encouraged to book soon to ensure travel with the team. Trip cancellation insurance is available for $149 per person.
For details or to register, please visit SuziDavis.com/REDBIRDS, or call Jill at Suzi Davis Travel at (309) 662-0455.