Did you know Illinois State University has an app? Download the official Illinois State University App for free from the App Store or Google Play and search for the Get Involved Guide.
1. You will always know what’s going on.
Let’s face it, watching Netflix every Saturday night can get a little boring, but have no fear! The Get Involved Guide gives you access to every event that is going on at Illinois State.
2. When you don’t know what Dean of Students Office (DoS) to go to, use our map in the app!
We know it can be hard to find the right place since the DoS has so many office locations. Use this tool to help you find where you need to go.
3. You can find every Registered Student Organization (RSO) that exists on campus.
With the new RSO directory, it has never been easier to find the student groups that are the right fit for you.
4. The “I need to…” tab will help you with life choices.
From getting involved in an organization, to discussing an absence, and even getting help with legal advice, this tab will help you through those times when you need some extra help.
5. You can get connected with the DoS through social media.
We know you’re on social media all the time, so you might as well connect with us there, too! The Get Involved Guide will literally guide you right to our multiple social media accounts. We love likes, shares, tweets and hashtags. In fact, we even have our own. Get #DownWiththeDoS today!
For more information on the University’s Get Involved Guide or how to get involved on campus, contact the Dean of Students Office at (309) 438-2008.