Nominations are now open for Illinois State’s annual awards program that recognizes the best uses of social media on our campus.
University Marketing and Communications’ 2nd annual #RedbirdProud Social Media Awards will honor faculty and staff members who manage social media accounts for the University. The winners will be announced in mid-April, recognizing outstanding social media efforts during both the fall 2015 and spring 2016 semesters.
Nominations are now open for awards in five categories:
- Best overall use of social media (academic unit)
- Best overall use of social media (non-academic unit)
- Most innovative use of social media
- Most improved social media (unit)
- Best new social media account (created within past year)
Self-nominations are encouraged, and units can be nominated in multiple categories. The deadline for nominations is 5 p.m. Friday, April 1.
Questions? Contact UMC Online Communications Coordinator Ryan Denham.