National Nurses’ Week 2016 is May 6 to 12 and is a time set aside to recognize the important role nurses play in our health care. Illinois State University is lucky to have some great nurses working at Student Health Services (SHS), but don’t take our word for it! Here are some of the comments real students who use SHS have said about our nurses:
- I always have nice and caring nurses when I come in.
- Everyone at Student Health Services, especially the nurses, go above and beyond.
- I love [my nurse]!
- Nurses got me in when there weren’t any appointments online, and they were very sweet about it.
- The nurses were friendly and helpful.
- My nurse was wonderful and genuinely caring – one of the nicest parts of coming here.
- My nurse was sweet and helpful.
- My nurse was awesome.
- I felt like my nurse cared about my well-being.
- The nurse I had was super nice and helpful.
We couldn’t agree more—our nurses are awesome! Find out for yourself. If you have a health-related question, call our nurse consult line at (309) 438-7676. Once the semester is over, please visit Student Health Services to learn about our summer clinic and pharmacy hours.