Chicago Redbirds, grab a seat on the bus, and take a trip back to Illinois State University. No matter how long it has been since you last visited Bloomington-Normal, this is a chance to relive it all while learning what is new.
- Arrive in Normal! Take a tour with Illinois State students to see the changes on campus and the many places that have remained the same.
- Lunch at Tri-Towers’ Marketplace at Linkins.
- Matinee performance of Gamma Phi Circus. Our collegiate circus is a show that will dazzle you with this year’s Broadway-inspired theme.
- After the show, get an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of areas most do not get to view in Redbird Arena and Hancock Stadium.
- Free time! Explore more of campus, visit Uptown Normal, shop, and enjoy the beautiful day together as Redbirds.
- Group will come together and travel to top of Watterson for a Bird’s Eye View tour.
- Hit the road! We’ll head back home on the comfort of our charter while enjoying one more Illinois State staple for dinner—Avanti’s!
When: 7:30 a.m.–8 p.m. Saturday, April 8
Where: Depart from/return to Macy’s parking lot in Oak Brook for the trip to Illinois State’s campus
Cost: $42 per person. Includes round trip charter bus to Normal, lunch, dinner, and a ticket to the matinee performance of Gamma Phi Circus.
Space is limited. Register by Friday, March 31 online or by calling Alumni Relations at (309) 438-2586 or (800) 366-4478.