Nominations open for ISU’s 3rd annual Social Media Awards
Nominations are now open for Illinois State’s annual awards program that recognizes the best uses of social media on our campus.
University Marketing and Communications’ 3rd annual #RedbirdProud Social Media Awards will honor faculty and staff members who manage social media accounts for the University.
The winners will be announced on April 27, recognizing outstanding social media efforts during both the fall 2016 and spring 2017 semesters.
Nominations are open for awards in five categories:
- Best overall use of social media (academic unit)
- Best overall use of social media (non-academic unit)
- Most innovative use of social media
- Most improved social media (unit)
- Best new social media account (created within past year)
Self-nominations are encouraged, and units can be nominated in multiple categories. The deadline for nominations is 5 p.m. Sunday, April 16.
Questions? Contact UMC Online Communications Coordinator Van Miller.