Fall career fair dates announced
Illinois State University’s Career Center is pleased to announce the dates for its 2017 fall career fairs. Students, alumni, and organizations interested in hiring Illinois State talent are encouraged to save these dates.
“Attending career fairs are excellent opportunities for all students and alumni to meet and network with employers interested in Redbird talent,” said Career Center Director Pamela Cooper. “Many have found employment, built their career development skills, and made meaningful and lasting connections. Employers have also met outstanding candidates for their available positions.”
The dates for the various fairs are listed below.
- Part-time Job Fair, September 7, 1–3 p.m., connects employers seeking candidates to fill their part-time openings, on or near campus with interested students.
- Accounting Career Fair, September 15, 10 a.m.–1 p.m., connects recruiters hiring for accounting positions with students and alumni who are majoring in accounting and seeking an accounting position.
- Fall Internship Fair, September 19, 4–7 p.m., connects recruiters with students from all majors seeking internships or professional practice experiences.
- Fall Career Fair, October 3, 4–7 p.m., connects recruiters with students and alumni from all majors seeking full-time positions.
- Nursing Fair, November 16, 1–3 p.m., connects recruiters from hospitals, social service agencies, and health-related organizations seeking to hire candidates from all majors for full-time employment or externship/internship experiences.
Employer registration will open soon. For more information or to request special accommodations to attend these events, contact the Career Center.
The Career Center assists all Illinois State University students with developing, evaluating, and implementing career decisions.