Students from Illinois State University attended Pi Sigma Epsilon’s 61st annual national convention April 18–22, 2017, in St. Louis. Members of the Delta Omega chapter at Illinois State earned the following awards:
- First place, Top Silver Chapter
- Fifth place, Pro-Am Sell-A-Thon sponsored by Vector Marketing, Liberty Mutual, Carew, Northwestern Mutual, won by Tiffany Miller
- Carew International Scholarship, won by Kylie Smith
- Vector Marketing Scholarship, won by Tiffany Miller
- Future Leader Scholarship, won by Drew Klein
The Future Leader Scholarship recognizes freshman and sophomore members of Pi Sigma Epsilon who display the potential to become great future leaders of their chapters and of PSE. Klein won free registration to the national convention ($285 value), $100 travel stipend, and was recognized at the scholarship dinner in front of hundreds of his colleagues.
Pi Sigma Epsilon is the nation’s only professional business fraternity for men and women in the fields of sales, marketing and management. Pi Sigma Epsilon has enriched the lives of over 50,000 people and has spread to over 170 campuses nationwide since its inception in 1952. Learn more at ISU.PSE.org.