Renovations to cause temporary water outage, December 18-21
Due to renovations, several buildings on campus will experience a temporary water outage from Monday, December 18 to Thursday, December 21. The affected areas will include the Bone Student Center, Braden Auditorium, Bowling and Billiards Center, and Milner Library.
The outage will not disturb the heating systems in any of the above buildings, however, all the bathrooms, the drinking fountains, and the break rooms will be affected. Restrooms located at the nearby Student Services Building, Felmley Hall, and Schroeder Hall will be available for use.
During this time, operation hours of the Bone Student Center will also be affected. Temporary hours are:
- Bone Student Center (Building): 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Admin Offices: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Event Services & Catering: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Information Centre: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Lobby Shop: 7:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Barnes & Noble: 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Printing Services: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- TechZone Sales Center: 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- All Retail Dining Venues: CLOSED
- Bowling and Billiards Center: CLOSED
- Braden Box Office: CLOSED
- Redbird Card Office: CLOSED
- ISU Credit Union: CLOSED
Updates on revitalization will be posted weekly at the Bone Revitalization Page, as well as the Bone’ social media accounts on Facebook, @ISUBone; Instagram, @EventstandFoodatISU; and Twitter, @EventsFoodISU.
The Bone will remain open throughout the project, which is slated for completion by 2020. Learn more about the project.