With summer starting to wind down, Campus Recreation is excited to announce a few changes we have made around our facilities. McCormick Hall, which is connected to the Student Fitness Center and is the home of Illinois State’s School of Kinesiology and Recreation, has been spruced up with brand-new furniture to help provide a more comfortable environment, whether students are studying or just hanging out.
Added to the first-floor lobby of McCormick:
- Four tables each with four chairs
- Four padded swivel chairs
- Five padded seats with connected end tables
Added to the second-floor lobby of McCormick:
- Three tables each with 4 chairs
- Five booths for studying, eating, and admittedly, probably napping
- Six padded seats with connected end tables
- One L-shaped sectional
Additionally, Campus Recreation has added new classroom furniture to rooms 260, 262, 183, and 184 in McCormick. These include long tables and new seats that are not only a nice upgrade on the previous furniture but will also prove to be more comfortable and better suited for group or collaborative work.
Campus Recreation is excited is to welcome students back and hope they enjoy the new look, and most importantly, the new feel of McCormick Hall.