Leadership for Equity Micro-Credentials Webinar
Leading Ed Partnerships is hosting a webinar on Leadership for Equity Micro-Credentials from noon to 1 p.m. (CST) Thursday, January 10. Join us to learn more about micro-credentials designed to boost leadership for equity. A micro-credential is an assessment of a specific competency. Micro-credentials create an opportunity for educators to demonstrate their knowledge and skills.
The following are the three objectives of the webinar:
- Provide information on what micro-credentials are and are not
- Introduce participants to the Leadership for Equity Micro-Credential
- Learn about opportunity to engage in Leadership for Equity Micro-Credential
Presenting on the webinar, will be the following:
- Paul Fleming, Tennessee Department of Education
- Matt Clifford, American Institutes for Research
- Erika Hunt, Center for the Study of Education Policy
- Jason Gordon, Bloom Board
Please register in advance for this webinar. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.