Illinois State University’s College of Applied Science and Technology (CAST) hosted its Academy of Achievement induction ceremony on Thursday, April 11.
The Academy of Achievement brings together CAST alumni who are leaders in their fields and who, through their work, serve as an inspiration to others to pursue similar career paths. Academy inductees represent the different departments and schools within CAST. Full biographies of this year’s inductees can be found online.
The 2019 CAST Academy of Achievement inductees included:
- Andrew Thoron ’02 B.S., Agriculture
- Sami Anderson ’00 B.S., Criminal Justice Sciences
- Laura Bowman ’11 B.S., Family and Consumer Sciences
- Kelli Parker ’12 B.S., Health Sciences
- Joanette McBounds ’08 B.S., Information Technology
- Keith Thraen-Borowski ’01 B.S., Kinesiology and Recreation
- Donald Whitman ’99 B.S. ’01 M.S., Technology