Illinois State University’s Career Center is pleased to announce the dates for its fall job fairs. Students, alumni, faculty, and employers are encouraged to save these dates. Employer registration opens this spring.
- Part-time Job Fair, August 29: Connects students from all majors seeking part-time employment on or near campus with employers seeking to fill part-time positions.
- Accounting Career Fair, September 13: Connects recruiters hiring for accounting positions only with students and alumni who are majoring in accounting and seeking an accounting position.
- Fall Internship and Career Fair, September 24: Connects recruiters with students and alumni from all majors seeking internships or full-time positions.
- Fall Education Fair, November 5: Connects school administrators, superintendents, and other employers with students and alumni in education and related fields.
- Health Care Industry Fair, November 14: Connects recruiters from hospitals, social service agencies, and health-related organizations seeking to hire candidates from all majors interested in working in the health care industry.
Illinois State University’s Career Center encourages alumni to attend its career fairs. Not only are alumni welcome to attend career fairs for potential career opportunities or to network, but they can also give back to Illinois State by hiring a Redbird.
Illinois State faculty and staff are also invited to attend career fairs. The employers attending are interested in learning about the curriculum and programs at Illinois State. They are also a helpful resource to faculty and staff as they can provide expertise of their own about what’s new in their industries and what skills they are seeking in candidates.
With over 20,000 students enrolled and over 5,300 degrees conferred each year, Illinois State is an excellent institution for employers to meet exciting new talent. We encourage you to learn more about Illinois State’s Academic Programs. In addition, with Illinois State located between Chicago and St.Louis, the University is easy to reach. Employer registration is required opens soon.
For more information or to request special accommodations to attend the fall career fairs, contact the Career Center.
The Career Center assists students with developing, evaluating and/or implementing career, education and employment decisions. The program also supports Illinois State University’s Educate ● Connect ● Elevate strategic plan.