CAST 2019 Hall of Fame inductees announced
The College of Applied Science and Technology (CAST) has announced its 2019 Hall of Fame inductees. Every year, CAST recognizes some of its most successful alumni by induction into the CAST Hall of Fame. Nominations can be based on outstanding performance in one’s profession; demonstrated leadership in one’s profession or the community; outstanding service to the institution; and statewide, national, or international recognition.
Details of CAST’s Hall of Fame 2019 Induction Ceremony:
Date: Friday, September 27, 2019
Time: Reception at 4 p.m. followed by the induction ceremony at 5 p.m.*
Venue: Marriott Hotel and Conference Center.
*Both events are open to the public.
The 2019 CAST Hall of Fame inductees are:
- Keith Hesterberg ’93, Department of Agriculture
- Alexander Holsinger ’93, Department of Criminal Justice Sciences
- Sandy Shelton ’90, Department of Family of Consumer Sciences
- Todd Macumber ’95, Department of Health Sciences
- Mark Cyphert ’81, School of Information Technology
- Tony Haager ’87, Department of Military Science
- Steve Menken ’94, Department of Technology
Find out more about the inductees here.