Nominations open for 2020 Steve and Sandi Adams Legacy Hall of Fame
The Division of Student Affairs is now accepting nominations for the 2020 Steve and Sandi Adams Legacy Hall of Fame.
Induction into the Hall of Fame is an honor bestowed upon alumni who served as student leaders or student employees in the Division of Student Affairs. Recipients are recognized for their contributions while on campus and their post-graduation commitment to:
- Contributing new knowledge through research, scholarship, and creative pursuits,
- Providing enduring dedication to individualized attention,
- Promoting teamwork, respect for differences, and goals that celebrate diversity, or
- Enhancing the quality of life for communities through collaborative and individual action.
- Nominees must be graduates of Illinois State University.
- Nominees must have served as a student leader or student employee in the Division of Student Affairs.
Any staff or faculty member, alumnus, or other interested person may nominate a candidate for consideration and submit required materials on the candidate’s behalf. Nominations will be accepted through December 1, 2019. Please complete the Hall of Fame nomination form.
Please contact Amanda Highland, assistant director of annual giving and alumni engagement, at (309) 438-8895 with questions or nomination materials.