Employees often ask what amounts are reported on a Form W-2 and why the amounts on their pay advices are different from amounts on their Form W-2. Many of these questions focus on:

To assist employees in reconciling their pay advices to their Form W-2, employees may use this W-2 Reconciliation Template to resolve their Form W-2 to their final calendar year pay advice.