The modification of the campus schedule over the past few days has impacted our ability to finalize preparations for the opening of offices and the return of additional staff and faculty to campus. As a result, we are making a slight adjustment to the Redbird Return Plan.
Specifically, for individuals who were scheduled to return on June 8th, your return-to-campus date is now Monday, June 15th. You should continue to work remotely through the week of June 8th. Questions regarding how this impacts you individually should be directed to your supervisor but, again, the only item changing is the return date.
A decision on a return to normal operating hours will be communicated in a mass email to campus later today or tomorrow. As a reminder, the University is currently following this modified schedule:
- Employees who work exclusively between the hours of 7 a.m. and 8 p.m. should report to work as scheduled.
- Employees whose normal work schedule extends beyond 8 p.m. should report to work at the start of their shift but depart campus at 8 p.m., unless otherwise instructed by their supervisor.
- Employees whose normal work schedule begins after 8 p.m. should not report to work unless otherwise instructed by their supervisor.
- Employees whose normal work schedule begins before 7 a.m. should report to work at 7 a.m., unless otherwise instructed by their supervisor.
- Building access will continue in its current 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. format (Monday-Friday) only; Watterson Dining Commons will maintain its summer hours.
- Employees working remotely should continue to do so, working their normally scheduled hours, and online instruction should continue.