The College of Applied Science and Technology welcomes new leadership team members, faculty, and staff this academic year.
Leadership team members include Department of Agriculture Chair Fanson Kidwaro and Director of the School of Kinesiology and Recreation Brent Beggs.
New faculty and staff members this academic year include:
- Jay Solomonson in the Department of Agriculture
- Berthold Marckwardt, Gabriela Fonseca Pereira, Erol Sozen, Lauren Nelson, and Kathryn Stalter in Family and Consumer Sciences
- Marcie Wright in the Department of Health Sciences
- Rosangela Follmann and Shaoen Wu in the School of Information Technology
- Bin Lizzo, Samantha McDonald, and Nicky Wu in the School of Kinesiology and Recreation
- Captain Matthew Judkins and Master Sergeant Mark Yoho in the Department of Military Science
- Sundeep Inti and Stephen Mujeye in the Department of Technology
- Kelcie Eminian as a CAST Graduate Assistant
Visit the CAST website for more information on departments, faculty, staff, and leadership.