The Illinois State University Payroll Office is pleased to announce that active employees may elect to receive their Form W-2 and 1095-C statements online. This allows you to print and send the online form with your tax return. Employees will not have to worry about their tax documents being lost in the mail and will be able to access their tax documents at their convenience.
How to enroll in paperless tax documents
- Go to https://my.illinoisstate.edu/
- Login using your ULID and password
- Select iPeople
- Select Tax Forms
- Select W-2/W-2c Consent (from the left side navigation)
- Check the box consenting to receive your W-2/W-2c forms electronically
- Select Submit
- Select 1095-C Consent (from the left side navigation)
- Check the box consenting to receive your Form 1095-C electronically
- Select Submit
The University Payroll Office encourages all employees to maintain accurate addresses throughout the year. However, as the 2020 calendar year concludes, it is especially important for tax purposes.
- To Confirm a Mailing Address:
- Login to iPeople and select My Paycheck
- Review the address listed in the upper left-hand corner of your paycheck
- To Change a Mailing Address:
- Follow the instructions posted online
- Changes should occur no later than 1/7/2021, to be included in the 2020 Form W-2 processing
For certain non-US citizen employees, the 2020 1042-S Forms (Foreign Person’s U.S. Source Income Subject to Withholding) will be mailed by 3/15/2021, as required under Internal Revenue Service regulations.