The Illinois State basketball and volleyball seasons are just around the corner, and although spectators will not be in the stands at Redbird Arena due to State of Illinois COVID-19 regulations, fans can ensure they are in attendance in the form of a fan cut out.
Each fan cutout will be in the stands for all home men’s and women’s basketball and volleyball events this season. Fans will have three options to choose from to have their photo, a photo of a loved one, or a pet to sit in the lower bowl at Redbird Arena:
• The Premium Tier ($60) includes a cut out located in the lowest rows of Redbird Arena behind the team benches to give each cutout increased airtime and visibility on game broadcasts. Every cutout will also be signed by the coach of your choice (Dan Muller, Kristen Gillespie, or Leah Johnson) and given to you at the end of the season. Opportunities for pick-up or mailing will be communicated at the end of the season.
• The Red and White Tier ($50) will be entered into a weekly drawing to be featured on social media for each game day and be in other locations in the lower bowl.
• The Student Tier ($26) is only available to current Illinois State University students, and cut outs will be placed in the north end zone student section. Students will be required to provide their student ID number at the time of checkout. Orders submitted in this category by individuals that are not current Illinois State students will be canceled.
All proceeds from this fun fan cut out promotion will benefit the Keep Rising Fund, which will help offset the financial impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. Keep Rising will support the student-athlete experience, team budgets, staffing, and other essential needs of the department.
Please note, Illinois State Athletics and Success Promotions are unable to create cutouts that include the following:
• Commercial advertisements, including slogans, websites, social media handles, and phone numbers.
• Offensive or negative references to any other university, franchise, or team.
• A competitor’s teams clothing.
• Statements or endorsements of political candidates.
• Third party marks/logos/branding on clothing or in the background of photos.
Success Promotions reserves the right to refuse any photos. Images that portray obscene, lewd, explicit, discriminatory, derogatory, violent, offensive, infringing, or otherwise inappropriate content are strictly prohibited and will be discarded; all sales are final and refunds will not be awarded.