If you are eligible to receive form 1098-T (Tuition Statement) your 2020 form 1098-T will be available by January 31.
Student Accounts will update the News section on the Student Accounts website when forms are available.
Any student who consented to receive their tax documents electronically will not receive a paper copy.
To access a copy of their current and prior year 1098-T forms online:
- Login to My Illinois State.
- Select the Finance tab from the top navigation bar.
- Scroll down to the Student Accounts section and click “1098-T Tax Form.”
- Click on the year you would like to view.
- Once selected, a PDF will open in another tab.
- To print, hit CTRL and P – your print-out will include the Form 1098-T and additional information detailing contents of what each box.
For more information on how to view form 1098-T online or obtain additional information regarding Form 1098-T, please reference How To View 1098-T online.
Please refer questions related to the form 1098-T to the Student Accounts Office @ 309-438-5643 or stuaccts@IllinoisState.edu.