You are cordially invited to a Radio Faces like no other … because WGLT will bring Radio Faces to you!
2020 came and went without our 16th annual Radio Faces, which we postponed due to COVID-19 restrictions. Though we still aren’t able to gather as a large group safely in-person, we still hope you’ll join us for a virtual celebration.
On Thursday, February 11, we will host Ayesha Rascoe just after she wraps up covering the Trump administration, and Scott Detrow as he covers the Biden administration.
The event will take place from 6:30–8 p.m. and feature an interactive discussion with the WGLT newsroom, audience Q&A and a happy (half) hour.
Limited tickets are available at the following levels:
$50: Event entry for 1 household
$100: Event entry for 1 household plus a VIP experience package from Epiphany Farms:
- Charcuterie platter: cured meats, pickled veggies, spreads, jams, lavash
- Fresh baked half loaf of sliced seeded sourdough
- Signature sexy butter
- Assorted mini cookies: white chocolate chip and cranberry, salted caramel chip and miso oatmeal
- Assorted croissants: 2 chocolate/2 plain
- 1 bottle of wine (red or white)
Pickup required at Epiphany Farms Restaurant, 220 E. Front St., Bloomington, IL 61701 on Wednesday, February 10, between 4–6 p.m.