The College of Business Executive Council (COBEC) is an organization comprised of the presidents of all registered student organizations (RSOs) recognized by the College of Business (COB). This council serves as the student advisory board to the dean of the college.
Each year the college and the COBEC RSO co-sponsor the COB Student Involvement Recognition Ceremony to recognize COB students, registered student organizations, and advisors for excellence in student involvement.
While the COBEC RSO awards ceremony looked a bit different this year, we were happy to still be able to recognize some of our RSOs that consistently go above and beyond. Congratulations to all our winners and thank you for your commitment to your members and the college. These award winners are carefully selected based on a range of criteria and they all have worked very hard to earn these awards.
Here are the award winners:
- Outstanding Service Organization – Phi Gamma Nu
- Outstanding Collaborative Program – Society for Human Resources Management
- Advisor of the year – Dr. Aaron Charlton of the American Marketing Association
- Large RSO of the year – Women in Business
- Small RSO of the year – Business Week
For more information about the COBEC awards and their criteria, please see the following page: business.illinoisstate.edu/studentlife/rso/rso-awards.shtml