The College of Applied Science and Technology is pleased to recognize some of its most successful alumni by induction into the CAST Hall of Fame. Nominations can be based on outstanding performance in one’s profession; demonstrated leadership in one’s profession or the community; outstanding service to the institution; and statewide, national, or international recognition.
CAST’s Hall of Fame 2021 Induction Ceremony
- Date: Thursday, September 16, 2021
- Time: Reception at 4 p.m. followed by the induction ceremony at 5 p.m.*
- Venue: Hancock Stadium Club
*Both events are open to the public.
2021 CAST Hall of Fame inductees
- William Graff ’81, Department of Agriculture
- Kraig Kline ’99, Department of Criminal Justice Sciences
- Sally Arnett-Hartwick ‘97, Department of Family of Consumer Sciences
- Merle Essex ‘78, Department of Health Sciences
- Jason Potts ’99, School of Information Technology
- Sarah Hallberg ‘94, School of Kinesiology and Recreation
- Jeannene O’Neil ’84, Department of Military Science
- Dan McCluskey ’72, Department of Technology
Learn more about the inductees. Requests for accommodations for the event can be made by contacting Kara Snyder at (309) 438-3986.