Career Services is hosting the Graduate School Series to assist Redbird students and alumni considering graduate school. Held virtually, the Graduate School Series will cover a variety of topics such as a general overview of the application process to identifying how to finance your higher education goals, and more. Students must register to attend the Introduction to the GRE and the Practice GRE Exam. Students and alumni can attend an individual session or all six. Sessions include:
- What You Should Know Before Graduate School – March 17
- Researching & Choosing Graduate Schools, and Navigating the Application Process – March 24
- How to Pay for Graduate School – March 31
- Admission Secrets – April 7
- Introduction to the GRE – April 14
- Personal Statement Secrets – April 21
- Practice GRE Exam – April 22
- Developing a Curriculum Vitate (CV) – April 28
“There are several considerations when exploring grad school that are covered in our Graduate School Series. Whether you are exploring the idea of grad school or are solidified in attending based upon your career decision; the Graduate School Series can help,” said Renee Carrigan, career curriculum development advisor.
Career Services’ mission is to assist all Redbirds with developing, evaluating, and implementing career decisions.