Each year the College of Business inducts a select group of highly accomplished graduates into its Alumni Hall of Fame and Service Hall of Fame in recognition of their significant career accomplishments, outstanding service to others, and their long-standing dedication to the college and its mission. From senior-level executives at top corporations to highly successful entrepreneurs, we are proud to welcome back our 2022 College of Business Hall of Fame inductees to Illinois State University to interact with students, faculty, alumni, and industry partners.
Their accomplishments and commitment to excellence not only reflect their professional dedication and service to others but also add value to our programs and the Illinois State brand for all our graduates.
Holding this induction ceremony and luncheon during Business Week provides students, faculty, and other alumni the chance to interact with the inductees and learn from their experiences. The College of Business congratulates this year’s Hall of Fame inductees:
CLASS OF 2022
College of Business Hall of Fame Award
- Glenn Bailey ’67 | Retired University Professor – Illinois State University
- Jaime Flores ’80 | Owner – Tamale Hut Cafe
- Constance Gully ’86 | President and Chief Executive Officer, Parents as Teachers National Center
- Andy LaFrence ’84 | Board Director and Chief Financial Officer – Vyant
- Jim Riggs ’68, ‘80 MBA | Vice President (Retired), ITC
College of Business Service Award
- Rob McDade | Senior Vice President of Property/Casualty – COUNTRY Financial