Steve and Sandi Adams Legacy Hall of Fame
Induction into the Steve and Sandi Adams Legacy Hall of Fame is an honor bestowed upon alumni who served as student leaders or student employees in the Division of Student Affairs. Recipients are recognized for their contributions while on campus and their post-graduation commitment to:
• Contributing new knowledge through research, scholarship, and creative pursuits
• Providing enduring dedication to individualized attention
• Promoting teamwork, respect for differences, and goals that celebrate diversity
• Enhancing the quality of life for communities through collaborative and individual action
Candidates need only demonstrate outstanding contributions in one domain. Candidates must have served as a student leader or student employee in the Division of Student Affairs and be a graduate of Illinois State University.
Redbird Proud Young Alumni
The Redbird Proud Young Alumni award recognizes young alumni who demonstrate great pride in Illinois State University and extend what they learned through their experience with Student Affairs to others. Recipients of this honor live the values of Student Affairs: integrity, compassion, creativity, diversity, and relationships.
• Graduate of Illinois State University, who is under 40 years of age
• Connection (involved, employed, etc.) with Student Affairs as a student
• Continued sharing of the Redbird values, spirit, or education with others
• Availability to accept the award in person during Illinois State University’s Alumni Day Luncheon during Homecoming on Friday, October 14
Nominations for the Steve and Sandi Adams Legacy Hall of Fame and the Redbird Proud Young Alumni awards are being accepted through August 1, 2022. Please fill out the Hall of Fame nomination form or the Redbird Proud nomination form to recognize an outstanding Redbird today!
Please contact Tony Reis, assistant director of Annual Giving and Alumni Engagement, at (309) 438-8895 with questions or nomination materials.