Our Annual Food Drive begins April 1 and runs through April 29.
Nonperishable, non-outdated food items will be collected and donated to a local food pantry in Bloomington-Normal. Items most needed are canned meats, canned fruits, canned vegetables, boxed dinners such as Hamburger Helper, macaroni and cheese, noodles, peanut butter, regular rice or or quick cook rice, cold cereal, sugar, flour, cooking oil, and vegetable oil. To donate, find a red bin closest to you.
This year, food donations will benefit the food pantry at Western Avenue Community Center. Serving up to 400 people per month in West Bloomington, the pantry has provided this valuable service to our community for the past five decades.
- Alumni center: foyer near fireplace
- Uptown Crossing: second floor
- DeGarmo Hall: third floor, Department of Educational Administration and Foundations Office
- Student Fitness Center and McCormick Hall: Health Promotions and Wellness Office
- Student Health Services: third floor
- Milner Library: Employee Lounge, Room 159
- Carter Harris Building: Physical Plant Office
- Hovey Hall: second floor
- State Farm Hall of Business: second floor, Room 129
- Fell Hall: first floor, entrance
- Nelson Smith Building: Mail Room
- Stevenson Hall: first floor, Room 141
- Schroeder Hall: third floor, Department of History Office
- Office of Residential Life: front desk