The rich history of Illinois State is coming to Redbird homes this summer with a five-part tour series.
Join the dynamic duo of University Archivist April Anderson-Zorn and Event Management, Dining, and Hospitality’s Barb Dallinger ’81, M.S. ’01, as they lead attendees through themed virtual tours filled with little-known facts, did-you-knows, present-day looks, and Redbird nostalgia.
All tours will be held from 6-7 p.m. (CDT). They include:
- History of residence halls, June 30
- History of athletic facilities, July 28
- History of the College of Education, August 25
- History of Homecoming, September 29
- History of Reggie Redbird, October 13
Register online by noon the Monday prior to each tour. Attendees can register for multiple tours at once to be guaranteed a spot or individually as they see fit. A Zoom link will be sent for each tour with the exception of September 29, which will be a Facebook Live event.