The annual CMS Benefit Choice Open Enrollment Period is quickly approaching. Please visit the HR Benefit Choice page to review the Benefit Choice Booklet and other helpful information for making your Benefit Choice elections.
Benefit Choice Period: May 1 – May 31
Human Resources would like to highlight a few of the changes you will find in the booklet.
- Premiums will be changing for all plans. See page 2 in the booklet for rates specific to your plan.
- Members have the option to enroll in Dental Only coverage. However, if you enroll in heath coverage and choose dental coverage, your dependents must mirror your coverage.
- MCAP and DCAP participants must re-enroll to participate for FY23. The maximum contribution limits are $2,850 for MCAP and $5,000 for DCAP. Rollover of unused FY22 MCAP funds is capped at $550, and participants must re-enroll with MCAP for FY23 to be eligible for the rollover. There is no DCAP rollover for unused FY22 funds.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) participants must re-enroll for Employee contributions for FY23. Re-enrollment in the Employer contribution is automatic if you participated last year.
Benefit Choice Member Fairs
CMS will be hosting online presentations throughout the month of May regarding Benefit Choice options. CMS representatives as well as benefit vendors will present during the webinars and answer questions.
To see dates, times, and links for these sessions, please go to https://tinyurl.com/FY23BCFairs.
The Benefit Choice Open Enrollment Period begins on May 1, 2022 and will run through May 31, 2022. Changes can be made online at MyBenefits.Illinois.gov.
- If you need assistance with enrollment, the MyBenefit Service Center is available at 844-251-1777 or 844-251-1778 (TDD/TTY), Monday through Friday 8:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Changes to your benefits will take effect on July 1, 2022.
- Please upload any required documentation no later than June 10, 2022 to complete your Benefit Choice changes. Failure to provide required documentation may result in cancellation of Benefit Choice changes.
Human Resources is available to assist with any questions you may have. Please feel free to contact us at 309-438-8311 or firstname.lastname@example.org.