Position Title: Computer Programmer
Company: Fike & Fike, Inc.
Location: Bloomington, IL
Full time/Part time: Part time
Internship /Temporary/Permanent: Internship
Compensation: above $10.00/hr
- Intern will gain experience programming business applications in ASP.Net and VB.Net. Will also be working with AJAX, SQL databases, CSS styling, and occasional APIs.
- Applicant should possess the following skills: effectively collaborate with coworkers, problem solve with programming, attention to detail, follow instruction, produce aesthetically pleasing screens.
- Internships available immediately.
- Intent is for candidate to ultimately work his or her way into a full-time employment position.
- All work will be done in East Bloomington office.
Analyst, Business Development, Data Management, Information Management/MIS, Programming/Software Development, Web Design, Web Development
- This job requires math, science, engineering or analysis. – Frequently
- This job requires selling. – Rarely
- This job requires building & maintaining relationships with customers. – Occasionally
- This job allows time and space to work in solitude. – Occasionally
- This job relies heavily on written communication. – Rarely
- This job requires providing help or service to others. – Occasionally
- This job requires directing people or resources to achieve a goal. – Rarely
- This job requires artistic skill. – Frequently
- This job requires business acumen. – Frequently
- This job emphasizes predictable efficiency more than originality. – Occasionally
The following qualifications have been set as “Desired”. This will not prevent students who don’t meet this criteria from applying; it simply provides potential applicants with more insight into your ideal candidate.
Business Information Systems, Computer Science , Information Systems, Web Application Development
- Work Authorization Status:
Authorized to work in the U.S.
- Require Sponsorship:
Include all candidates
Interested students apply via:
or by postal mail to:
Fike & Fike, Inc.
1701 Clearwater Ave. Ste. D
Bloomington, IL 61704